Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Short, sweet, and to the point...

I've definitely been drinking a big 'ol cup of Instant Bitch every morning for the last 2 days or so. At one point yesterday I had to completely avoid facebook to keep from going off on someone every 5 seconds. Things that normally don't annoy me are just setting me off left and right.
I feel horrible, but one of the things really starting to bug me is breastfeeding. After last night with Erin, I'm officially over it. I'm SO ready to just be done, but she's not. I'm lucky if I can get her to drink out of a sippy cup once every few days. My allergies kept me up until around 1 last night, and Erin woke me up at least every hour as well. I just wish I could stop it cold turkey, today. I keep telling myself, "yay, you made it to a year, be happy about it." But, I'm just so ready to have the ladies back, I'm done sharing!
Here's to hoping the day changes from suck-tastic to fabulous ASAP...

No comments: