Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Midnight is approaching..

I think I may have a way of getting out of this "funk." I have to keep myself as busy as I can possibly be. No more staying up and getting up late either. I'm finding myself thinking about entirely too much if I stay up late too. Mom is doing good, but I'm still terribly worried about her. But I will be with my family in exactly one month! So excited!

So, the girls and I have had the weirdest sinus issues lately. Shannon has had a hacking cough. Erin has had eye goobers and congestion. I have had congestion, itchy throat, watery, red eyes, and weird sinus headaches. My vertigo seemed to pick back up today too. Thinking of calling the doctor tomorrow if it doesn't seem better. I had the idea it was linked to the moldy hole in our hallway ceiling. Tomorrow I have full intentions of tidying up the bathrooms. I don't want to have any possible reason as to why mold should be accumulating or breeding in this apartment lol.

I just want to stick with the basics, then I want to go into full de-clutter mode. If I have to spend most of my time inside this winter, I don't want to stare at a mess. Especially since we will be here until at least August. Besides, the more I can possibly do, the better. Definitely want to keep my mind of stuff. Last night I couldn't fall asleep, then when I fell asleep, I couldn't stay asleep. I was worried about the girls. Then just kept thinking about my mom. I can't believe she has nothing, I don't have any idea of what she's going through.

Anyway, Erin is fussing. I will write more later, it helps get stuff off my chest and what not. Maybe this will help with some of my personal stuff.

No comments: