Team Beachbody!

Friday, June 4, 2010

5QF

I haven't done one for a while, but I want to get back into it! So, here is another 5 Question Friday from http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
- Well, I would get my associates first in Physical Therapy Assisting. That way I could have a job and pay for my Bachelor's in Exercise Phsyiology or Exercise Science. Then, it would be onto my PhD in Physical Therapy.

2. What do you love most about your home?
- That it's mine, even though we pay rent. I don't have to have people over if I don't want. I can wear what I want, listen/watch whatever I want to, I can just be me.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
- All kinds. Most of the time I like something with a little humor. If it's too serious, it puts me to sleep. One kind of book I absolutely cannot stand are the trashy love novels. Total snooze fest!

4. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
- Chocolate covered worm. 8th grade, we had this class party thing. And there were like these "dares" some o the parents set up. One of which was eating certain chocolate covered bugs. I'm not a bug person, period. So, it took a lot for me to stomach the bug...

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
- No real specific character in mind. Despite all the drama, I would love to be a wife on the Real Housewives. I would love to see what it would be like to have the finer things all the time. I'm not the type who would want to spend a gazillion dollars on furniture for rooms I wouldn't even use or anything I like that. I would like to think I'd be a fiscally responsible millionaire... But! I wouldn't mind having some REALLY nice foreign clothes, or luxurious cars. Most of all I would love to be able to travel whenever I wanted.

No comments: