Team Beachbody!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unclear frustrations are frustrating

I'm not sure why, but something just doesn't feel right. I hate feeling like this. I can sense this hole or void that needs to be filled. I just can seem to put my finger on what it is.

I'm actually somewhat looking forward to my appointment with the psychologist tomorrow. I'm also thinking I need to work out tomorrow morning sometime. I think I need a good cleaning session in the apartment and a hardcore work out.

I hate feeling like this and I'm really hoping I can change it soon. There are some things I want to discuss with the husband, but I can't seem to find a way to do it. Anyway, logging off Blogger and making some lists. To do lists, long-term "to do" lists.. Or, maybe I will just take some melatonin and go to bed.

2 comments:

webless said...

Did you learn anything from your psychology appt? Did it help?

Jane said...

I'm thinking it's definitely helping. He pointed out it's a strong possibility I may have ADD. I will find out more at the next appointment.