Team Beachbody!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hooray, I haven't ripped my hair out yet!

Husband has officially been home for 3 days now. Today was by far the easiest day we've had together yet. Friday was a close second. I was able to do most of my daily stuff today and not feel like he was completely invading my space. I'd have to say my biggest annoyances are video games and South Park... So, I'm blogging while the kids are calming down for the night and watching Yo Gabba Gabba.

Thursday was great. It was so nice to have the husband home. Thursday was pretty much the most awesome day I've had in a long time. Friday started off pretty slow, it was totally throwing me off my groove. Especially since husband and I both woke up at 5:30 in the morning. I also took my college placement tests that afternoon. I didn't do nearly as bad as I was expecting! Then the husband and I were able to have a date night courtesy of my mother-in-law. I was totally surprised, it was great! We went to my favorite restaurant, and I got prime rib, totally awesome. Saturday was the most interesting day thus far. I think it had a lot to do with adjusting to him being "in my space" again and me being a female. I swear, every little thing set me off, when I wasn't acting like a complete biotch, I seemed to be overly emotional. Today was easy and laid back. I'm actually somewhat looking forward to the husband going into work for a few hours tomorrow. It will help prepare us for the upcoming week of his leave.

I'm also looking forward to (hopefully) registering for 2 or 3 classes tomorrow. I CANNOT wait to start that chapter in my life. Anyway! Time for me to put down these Apple Strudel Bites and get some more work done! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: