Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday's gone with the wind...

Today was a helluva day.. Woke up at my normal 10 am, then immediately got the girls ready for the day, which doesn't happen very often. Shannon will spend most of her time in whatever she wore to bed, I will change her if we need to go anywhere. Seriously, why fuss? It's just more laundry I would end up having to do.. lol. Anyway, we got ready and were on our merry way to Wal Mart.
Wal Mart was PACKED, even at 10 am on a weekday. I got diapers, stuff for wrapping, and the toy for Shannon's Christmas party today. I did it in about 30 minutes too, which is definitely a record for me! Well, I got everything up to the self checkout, checked out, and walked away, very rapidly passed the McDonald's. Even at 10, Shannon will beg me for a happy meal. Once I got home I realized I bought everything but the wrapping paper, I left it on the conveyor belt. It's totally me, I tend to find a way to forget at least one thing when shopping!
Once Shannon was off to school, I headed to do my grocery shopping. I went to Winco, as usual. I LOVE Winco, I swear it is like the Mecca of grocery stores! It may be a little cluttered and sometimes disheveled, but AMAZING. And cheaper than Wal Mart to boot!
Other than my fantastic day of grocery shopping, I'm beyond excited about my trip to California in 9 days. It will be the first time Warren has been back home with us since '06. I really wish he would come back with us more often. I wish he could have the kind of relationship with some of my family members that I have with some of his. All in due time I guess. Things seem to be the best they've been in a while between him and my mom at least, and I'm so grateful for that.
Today while shopping all I could think about was the trip. I am going to have to start my packing lists and everything here soon. MOM, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! Until next time...

No comments: