Team Beachbody!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good day..

Husband passed his PT test with flying colors. Now he can re-enlist or take care of whatever else he needs to take care of for that and his deployment. So happy for him. It was stressing him out to the max. But, I'm just glad it's all behind him now. This also means, I can start looking into plane tickets to go home in May. I'm so excited, I think I might stay for 3 weeks even. I really don't have much of a desire to hang out here in Utah while he's deployed. Especially since my family is my biggest support system, so I want to be where I will be the most happy.
In other news, husband and I both caught little miss Erin standing up in her crib today, holding onto the side of the crib. I guess she turns 10 months old and then decides she can do anything. Holy cow, I'm afraid to admit it, but I'm sure walking will be right around the corner. I am enjoying this. It's so different having kids at such different ages. I was 19 when I had Shannon and I had NO idea what I was doing. I had Erin at 22, and I felt way more comfortable. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to have Shannon later on. But you know, what's done is done. There are no more do-overs or anything. So, I'm just trying to make the most of it with her now.

2 comments:

Julie Catoe said...

You should totally go home (California). It sucks you will hate being home alone for that long. I hope it all goes good and he is safe.
Good for Erin she is doing so good. I love the first with you kids it is so special.

Jane said...

Yeah, I'm totally excited to go home. Other than his family, I don't really have anyone here. I love the the firsts. I don't know if it's so bittersweet with Erin because she is our last or what lol.