Team Beachbody!

Friday, March 5, 2010

March.. already??

Wow, March is here already. And in an hour and a half, Erin will be 10 months. Holy cow, time is flying.
My birthday is in a week, and I really could care less. I am excited to have a good friend coming to town on my birthday, she's not coming for my birthday. It just so happens she will be in SLC that weekend. So, I really hope Eileen and her hubby will be able to come bowling with us. 23, I'm going to be 23.. I feel much older than my age. I guess it's not a bad thing. Especially since strangers have a habit of mistaking me for a teenager. Whether I'm with my children or not. I just feel older than 23, and I'm not totally sure how I feel about that either lol.
I started a new book yesterday. We got a flat tire on the car, and I needed something to do while at the tire shop. So, I busted out my newest Costco purchase, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith. It's a fiction novel, but it totally has you believing it could pass as a non-fiction. I'm over a third of the way through already. I plan to get back to it once I finish this post.
I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. Nothing exciting has been going on at all. I have done minimal housework or anything else. I'm back in a funk again, but I have been leaving the house a lot more without the kids which keeps me sanity tank a bit fuller than normal.
Husband has drill this weekend, so I really have nothing going on this weekend either. Which is probably for the best. Something in the back of my mind makes me feel like reading and cooking/baking all weekend. I'm sure husband wouldn't mind since I haven't officially cooked anything since before Wednesday, maybe Tuesday. He had the first portion of a root canal on Wednesday. I swear, I think I brushed my teeth 4/5 times that day. He kept telling me bits and pieces about his appointment, I felt like I was almost going to gag. Keep in mind, I've never even had a cavity. I've had braces twice, but never had a cavity. And I don't intend on getting one anytime in the near future either!
I'm missing my family back home. I can't wait to go home! 2 more months though, and I will be home for a few weeks. I hope, I wish I would just know for sure about this whole deployment thing so I could book the damn tickets already. I HATE waiting until the last minute for this kind of stuff.
All for now I guess. It's a little long, but it could be longer. Cutting it short, I want to get back to the book!

No comments: