Team Beachbody!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's that time of year...

Tax refund.. ugh.
I love it and hate it all at the same time! I found the federal return in our bank yesterday after Shannon's appointment. Let me talk about that first. The counselor has basically decided little miss Shannon has a case of OCD. Friday was just the assessment, Tuesday we find out more of an actual course of action. She might have a slight case of ADHD as well. We will find out more with the occupational therapist. Also, the counselor also thinks she is an advanced child. She did a graph with some of the evaluation questions I answered, and it pointed straight to Shannon being a very high-stress child. Which I don't doubt whatsoever, I already thought parenthood was stressful lol.
So, we finished her appointment, got some coffee and saw How To Train Your Dragon in the early afternoon. That movie was so freakin' cute, I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Erin even stayed awake for most of it! After that, we went back to his mom's house and dropped the kids off for our first date night since little Erin was born. Husband wanted to hit up Best Buy first, he bought a new computer tower. Then, a keyboard and headset to go with it, and I got a webcam for it for when he's deployed. I also got a brand new Nikon P90 camera. It is SWEET! I've played around with it a little already. Once our shopping extravaganza was over, we went to dinner!
Today was another busy day. Got up, mother-in-law came over and we left for the mall. We spent like 4 hours there and only went to 3 different stores (haha). I was glad to finally buy something from the Bare Minerals store though. I really like their products. Then I got even more stuff for the girls from Carters. I'm in love with Carters. I apparently received the "best kind of customer" coupons. Whatever that means.. lol. Guess it's a good thing I buy pretty much anything new for Erin there. Came back home, gave the family some food, then I was off again. This time to the furniture store! I picked out just a regular bed frame and mattress for Shannon. Her toddler bed is one step away from becoming firewood. She's almost destroyed it. Then, I had to go to Wal Mart of course for brand new bedding for it. ;o) I also picked up a new office/computer chair at Wal Mart.
Now, I'm pooped, and my allergies are severely kicking my ass. So, I'm going to leave daddy with baby duty for about 20 minutes and go take another shower. It's the only thing that really seems to help my head. I really wish I knew what the heck was going on. Not like I don't already take a daily allergy pill, it seems like a horse pill nonetheless..

2 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Wow!! Ya'll got a lot of new toys! That's always so much fun! Wait, so you guys went shopping on your date night? Speed and I haven't gone shopping in a while... or on a date in a while...we better get to it! ;-)

Jane said...

Yes, I wasn't too thrilled about "stopping by best buy" before dinner. Oh well, he's happy, so whatever, no use fighting about it now, right? lol I wouldn't really call it a date night..