Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Coming out of a funk

This week has been fairly easy and it has gone by quick. But, it hasn't been a very pleasant week at all. I thought we were all getting sick on Wednesday, when really, it finally hit us all on Friday. Stomach flu was in full force here on Friday. The baby and I were both sick, stuck to the couch. Saturday, we felt a little better, even went downtown for a while. By the end of the day, I felt like complete crap. I had to go to the clinic by 7 pm. They found I had 2 infections, anxiety, and reflux, tons of fun! So, Sunday and most of Monday was spent feeling like crap. By the time Monday afternoon rolled around, I finally felt like doing something.
Aside from being sick things seem to be going very well. Shannon is doing wonderfully at the new school. Husband is doing well in the "country." Erin is approaching her first birthday at a rapid pace and I'm just trying to keep up with it all!
I have been trying to take this time I have while the husband is away to focus on myself and my relationships with my daughters and friends (and other family members as well)! I have been going to the gym as much as I can. I can't work out really until I'm a bit better but I'm thinking of inching back into it. I also became a Beachbody coach. I have my own website and everything! I'm really excited to see what this can do for me and for others as well. I hope my trials and tribulations can help inspire others to do the same. If you want, feel free to check out the site http://www.beachbodycoach.com/JMULCAHY.
Well, that is all for now, gotta hit the hay!

4 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

So how did you get into this whole beachbody thing, and what is it exactly? I went to your page, but I couldn't figure it out.

Jane said...

A friend from elementary school and I reconnected and she does it too. I kind of think of it as the Mary Kay of workout videos and supplements lol. Beachbody sells things like P90X, Brazilian Butt Lift (which looks awesome, and fun!), and the Insanity stuff.

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

OOOOOhhhh... so you sell those vids? I have the Insanity DVDs but haven't tried them yet. We moved right after they got here, then my friend Tash borrowed them for a while. I like their stuff and it seems to work well. Have you done the P90X yet?

Jane said...

I've read how to do it, if that counts ;o)