Team Beachbody!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

No pranks this Fool's Day

It's been a rough last few days around our household. I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll start with the newest. Husband's deployment has been moved up rather than back. It didn't do a whole lot to me other than numb me a little bit more. When I told my mom she just started crying. I'm still waiting for it to fully set in.
Yesterday morning, we got news that an airman my husband was in class with the most recent time in Monterey committed suicide. He was such a sweet and funny person. He was hilarious. My heart goes out to his family and friends. His death really has caused me to take a few things into perspective.
Anyway, thought I was in more of a mood to write. Especially since this is my first post from my new computer. We bought it more for just a second family laptop. But, I have the world's greatest husband and he says it's mine. ;o)

1 comment:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

I'm so sorry about your friend, Jane. *Hugs*