Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tomorrow, you're only a day away

Crap, today is Tuesday. Tuesday is generally the day before Wednesday. Wednesday is usually a pretty good day for me. By Wednesday I'm probably the most motivated I will be all week. Not this week.
Tomorrow I drop husband off in the morning, and I won't see him again until sometime in June, possibly July. Of course, he had to work a full day yesterday and he has briefings and such all day today. The AF is about to have him for the next few months, can I at least have him for the days following his departure?! The last few days with him have been absolutely perfect. Tomorrow is also supposed to be Shannon's first day of preschool, but I think I'm going to see about moving it back a day. Anyway, don't really know what else to post about. Think I'm going to go back to stuffing my face. I think I've already eaten all the chocolate in this place.

1 comment:

Scottkids said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry! I can only imagine what you are going through! You are an amazing woman!!!