Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weird Addiction

Alright ladies, it's time I confess. Granted I already told a couple people yesterday. I think it's time for an intervention...
I am addicted to purchasing, and then clinging onto, tote bags and perfume. I bought my second Del Sol canvas tote bag yesterday from the kiosk at the mall. But, the day before I looked online at Del Sol, Eddie Bauer, LL Bean, and a few different stores looking for my next fix. Oh gosh! I didn't even think to check Amazon!
Perfume, I have about 6-8 perfumes I wear at any given time. But, I do have one I only use for the special occasions. It was purchased in 2000, so yes, I know it has probably lost some of it's kick, but it's still my favorite. We found it at the Charles De Gaulle airport in Paris. I got the pink one and my mom picked out the green one. This was my first "grown up" perfume, did I mention it was also a Christian Dior perfume? This set me up to be COMPLETELY spoiled when it comes to perfume. Our first Christmas, my wonderful husband surprised me with DKNY Be Delicious, the one that looks like a green apple. My absolute favorite casual or everyday perfume is Black by Kenneth Cole.
Yesterday, I was at the mall and went by Nordstroms to pick up some Jo Malone perfume my mother-in-law ordered. It's right next to the Chanel, Dior, Coach fragrances, all the pretty, colorful bottles...
These are my simple confessions as a "shopaholic," now I'm back to being the frugal housewife ;o)

2 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Hahahah.. tote bags!? That's funny. I like having some to lug stuff around, like if Max spends the night somewhere or we go to the beach. At least its a useful addiction. ;-)

Jane said...

Exactly! Lots of space for things to get lost in...