Team Beachbody!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Real quick, before bed...

Since Christmas vacation, I have lost 10 freakin' pounds! Holy crap, woohoo, way to go me! LOL!
I have lost 2 lbs just this last week alone. I kicked some serious butt today though. I did 30 mins on the wiifit, most of it was aerobics, the rest was all at the "driving range." After a brief break, I tried out my Biggest Loser DS game. I did about 30 mins of that too. Bicycle kicks and sit-ups killed my abs, but in a good way. It felt so good afterwards. I tried to get off the table today after my thyroid ultrasound... Omg, I couldn't just sit up. And it burned in the lower ab region, ya know, where all the "fluff" is.
So, today I'm sitting at 146. I haven't been in the 140s since my second trimester with Shannon. Mind you, I was also wearing a size 5 then. My size 11 jeans from Pacsun are loose enough that I didn't have to actually undo them. I pulled them off without realizing I didn't unbutton them. This is awesome, right? NO, I hate pants shopping! Lol, I was in my size 14/16 right after I had Erin. And the lowest I can fit into is an 8. I can't believe I am only 8 lbs above my Basic Training graduation weight, CRAZY!
Sorry! I'm totally on a high right now. It's now 1030 at night and I need to make sure the husband knocks out his push-ups and sit-ups before bed. I'm really hoping I can keep this up. You guys, my wonderful friends and readers, are my cheerleading squad! GO ME! I can totally do this. I fully intend on being absolutely smoking hot by the end of hubby's deployment this summer. And I'm hoping to surprise him with some professional Boudoir shots I think as a 5th anniversary gift. So that's been some pretty good motivation for me.
Good night all, hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Scottkids said...

You GO girl!!

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

That is so awesome, Jane!!! Did you do this all on the WiiFit? Yay for Jane!!!!

Julie Catoe said...

Jane you are an animal. Way to go. It feels so good cause you are doing something for yourself. I am so happy for you. When I saw you last you looked amazing you need to post pics so we can see. Good for you.

Jane said...

I will post some full body ones soon!

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Yes, post some pics!