Team Beachbody!

Friday, May 13, 2011

5QF

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
- None!!! Flip flops year round! Or at least sandals, or some sort of strappy shoe. I hate socks, I feel like they suffocate my feet. But if I do wear socks, I wear crew.

2. Was your children's name a mutual decision or was it a debate?
- Definitely a mutual decision. No debate at all. Shannon was chosen because that was the name his father wanted to name his sister. And it's a good Irish name. Her middle name was difficult, but we decided on Kate the moment she was delivered. The L&D nurse kept calling me Kate, so that's how hers was decided. Erin, another good Irish name, was decided the week after Shannon was born lol. We decided if we were going to have a girl as a 2nd child, it would be Erin. Her middle name is Elizabeth, a family name of mine.

3. What is your favorite type of weather?
- Sunny, high 70s, very slight breeze. Capri and tank top weather basically.

4. If left to your own devices, what type would you wake up everyday?
- Oh geez, if I had no children.. it would probably be 10 a.m. everyday. I'd basically sleep until I couldn't stand staying in bed.

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
- Lord no! I haven't even thought that far ahead yet! There are two different veteran's cemeteries I like. One is in Half Moon Bay, CA (it's also where my mother's father is buried, plus it has an empty plot next to it). And there is another here locally in Igo, CA. I have no idea though. Not something I'm thinking about any time soon.

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: