Team Beachbody!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh, my, word....

So... Erin is 2. My baby is 2! Holy cow! In 8 days, my big baby will be 5! Great grandma gets to come home on Shannon's birthday, too. Good reasons to celebrate.

Today GG, great grandma, asked Shannon to draw 2 things she wants for her birthday and present them to her. She just had so much fun drawing things, I saw she drew a picture of Spongebob and a Jack-o-Lantern. Not too sure what other things she has drawn but she's quite excited about her birthday. She has even drawn me pictures of the kind of cake she wants to eat! No way am I going to be able to make a cake that resembles a cat playing in grass.. It was a picture of a green, rectangular cake with a cat on top lol. Then she drew a picture of her with a "sackboy" (main character from the game Little Big Planet) shirt, and she wanted me to make that into a cake. Man, if only I had half the imagination she does! Then, grandma gave me the task of picking out the perfect outfit for Shannon's first day of Kindergarten. The main thing, she wants Shannon to have a nice pair of boots for that day. I've checked Old Navy, Gap, Carters, Osh Kosh, and still can't find a pair of kids boots!

No comments: