Team Beachbody!

Friday, May 20, 2011

5QF

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
- Once upon a time, we used to. Then, he started working nights and it stopped. He went back to days, but we had an infant, so I was up late with the late night feedings. Then came a deployment, and we had to adjust to sleeping in the same bed, or even living under the same roof again. I miss going to bed with my husband. I'm hoping when we are home in 2 days, he puts down the video game controller and goes to bed with me. =o)

2. A question for the ladies.... What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
- LOL! None!!! He tried to grow a mustache, it was horrible. He looked like a total creeper. He's almost 26 and still can't grow a full beard. It grows in all patchy. He's just NOT a hairy guy. I like that...

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
- None. Well, maybe one. Our vacation to Nebraska in 2007 ended pretty poorly. There was entirely too much drama and ended a few good friendships. Some that weren't severed completely were pretty badly damaged.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
- I had my visiting teachers over one day, and either before or after the lesson, we started talking about blogs. I'd never even heard of a blog or blogging or anything like that. So the first blog I ever followed was my friend Melissa Cardon's.

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
- Enjoy is an understatement. I love, love, love amusement parks. I get such a rush from roller coasters. The speed, going upside down, all of it. I'm an amusement park junky.

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: