Team Beachbody!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blah

I feel like crap.
My head is totally in the clouds.
And to top it all off, it appears the husband is still giving me the silent treatment.
He really should have more than one uniform at all times, it's not my fault he doesn't. It was my fault his uniform didn't get put into the dryer last night and sat in the washing machine all night. I said I would do it for him, and didn't. I just don't think it's something big enough that I deserve silence.
If I didn't feel like poo I would have cleaned the whole damn house today to make up for it. I think he was just stressed because of some evaluation he was going through at work today. But, he's a man and will never straight up admit to it.
Bah! We never stay po'd with one another this long, maybe that's why I'm writing about it.
Anyway, back to looking at online schooling options...

3 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

That sucks. Its his uniform and ultimately his responsibility. Silent treatment is so high school. Tell him to grow up!!! ;-) Sigh. Marraige is hard sometimes. Just remember that you've done everything you can do say you're sorry, and if he doesn't accept it, well, that's his choice. Don't beat yourself up about it. He'll come around soon enough when he needs you to do something else for him. Men always do.

Western International University has good online programs. My cousin was in the AF and graduated with an IT degree from there.

Jane said...

This was a funny day.. morning started off like crap, the traffic from Layton made him home way later than he usually is. Well, he walked in the door and gave me a HUGE hug and kiss. So, all was right in the world again =o) I blame the cold for just making me bitchy

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Awww!