Team Beachbody!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cricket... Cricket...

Wow! I am totally not used to this silence! I really enjoy it, especially after a rough day, today was about a 6 on a scale of 10. For noise factor that is.. lol. The thing is, it won't always be loud and crazy around here. It's kind of crazy when I sit here and think I will only have a few years of this! It hit me today, I'm in NO RUSH for Erin to start crawling. After all, she's the last baby for us.



Sorry for being kind of MIA as of late. The last 2 days I definitely felt as if I was circling the drain. Thank god I get the sickest on the husband's days off. Poor him unfortunately, but at least he is around to help with crowd control! I think I started feeling sick around Thursday. We went out to dinner with some of his coworkers on Friday. We went to this incredibly, fantastic Italian place downtown called Rino's Italian Ristorante. So freakin' good! The brother of one of husband's coworkers co-owns the restaurant. It was so crazy hearing a Persian guy pronounce some of the dishes. The food was so yummy though. I definitely went out of my beyond picky comfort zone and ate some of the bruschetta (sp?) appetizer. I had a really nice, light salad after that. Then, I ate THE BEST veal parmesan ever! To top it off, I ordered a killer chocolate mousse, I definitely finished every crumb of it. ;o) Dinner was great, both the food and the people. My mother-in-law watched Shannon, so we took Erin. It was so nice of her to watch Nanner for us!


Saturday and today I just felt like complete crap. My head was totally congested Saturday and today it finally moved to my lungs. I really hope I don't end up with bronchitis or an ear infection!


On a lighter note, I am so proud of myself, I finished my book! I can now add Heart-Shaped Box to my "books I've read" collection now. It was so good, I could not put it down last night! So, I've started Master your Metabolism. Now, the crappy thing... I already found a new book I want to read! Barnesandnoble.com is a dangerous, dangerous site for me. Well, that and Amazon too!

I think it's still close enough to New Years for me to work on and amend some resolutions! I don't know, maybe I will read this at the same time. We'll see! All I know is I'm totally book crazy right now.

Well, I think it's about time for me to end the night. I think I'm going to go share the bed with the husband since the girls are both in theirs!

2 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

That dinner sounds yummy, and that book looks interesting. Let me know how you like it. I'm always looking to expand my happy. ;-)

Jane said...

Haha, me too! I'm pretty happy for the most part, but my "happy tank" could be a little more full. lol