Team Beachbody!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Current read and a book I really want to read!

I want this book so FREAKIN' BAD! My MIL borrowed it from the local library, and I flipped through it all last night.


I love The Biggest Loser! I was so happy to see the marathon this weekend on Bravo or FoxReality or whatever it was on. Warren has been watching it with me during the week as well. I'm surprised, usually I will turn it on a show like that and he will say "is there anything else on!?" He totally gets into it! I went ahead and bought The Biggest Loser game for the Nintendo DSi too. Anyway, I found the book on Amazon for only $13!
One of the things I totally agreed with in the book is EAT BREAKFAST! Maybe it's because I just love food, but I've always been a firm believer in breakfast. Anyway, I will hopefully buy the book (the husband already gave me the OK), and maybe it will be my read for February?? We shall see!
Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill is my current read. I picked it up at the airport on the flight from Sacramento to Salt Lake. I'm about halfway through. The time I have to dedicated to reading is mostly at night. Since this book is a "ghost thriller" and I'm a HUGE pansy, I haven't had much time to read it. I'm about halfway through and when I do open it I can't put it down. If you are offended easily by some sexual references or an occasional "F" bomb, you may not like it. It had me busting up laughing when it was totally silent on the plane though.
Anyway! That's all for tonight I suppose, until next time... Have a great week!
**Update: Haha! Not even 5 minutes after I posted this, my husband looks over his shoulder and asks me "Hey babe, did you buy your book yet??" So, Master Your Metabolism will be here by no later than the 25th! Soooo excited! I also decided to buy a beginner's cookbook for $7 too! I thought that was too funny and decided to share! For real now, goodnight! =o)

No comments: