Team Beachbody!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just, plans..

I am soo excited for this Spring/Summer! I have so many things I want to do and see, I'm tired of being a slug.
I really want to get an early start on this whole "spring cleaning" business, because I have a feeling, it will take almost the whole season. I want everything done by the end of April. I think I might put a few shelves up, some hooks by the front door for my purse, keys, or whatever. I think I need to just turn this apartment into as much of a home as I can. I need to go through things, find homes for them, or just get rid of it. Anyway, that's just March/April, I am the most excited for May and June.
I'm going back home for like the first two weeks in May while the husband is on deployment. We are going to celebrate Erin's first birthday while we are out there and I couldn't be happier about that. It'll also be a way for people to come and see my mom's new house. Oh yeah, they got the keys for their house and have the final inspection today, yay!!! I'm so happy for them, they have come so far since the fire.
June is going to be just as awesome as May, if not better. When husband gets back from deployment he's going to take some leave. The four of us are going to drive out to Cali and stay with my mom for a few days. Then, we've asked mom to accompany us for her birthday on a family trip to Disneyland! This is going to be our best summer ever. If only I could find something way cool to do for our anniversary.. Lake Tahoe is pretty much out of the question. Maybe a night's stay in a really nice hotel or something, kid free...
Anyway! That's all for now.. until next time..

3 comments:

Allie said...

Isn't it exciting to have something to look forward too?! Especially stuff like Disney trips and birthdays! What day is Erin's party going to be?! I am excited that I will most likely get to be there for it!

Jane said...

Yes! I love having plans, not goals lol. And I'm uber excited for Disneyland. I didn't get Subway today because I figured that $5 could come in useful in the future ;o) I'm thinking of having it on the Saturday after her birthday (her bday is the 6th), soo it will most likely be the 8th. I REALLY want you to come too, feel free to bring the mama and sister too. I know Shannon had such a good time with her last time. But, it's totally up to you of course =o)

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Don't you wish UT had a lotto!? Then you could win, and go anywhere you wanted for the summer!!!! ;-)