Team Beachbody!

Monday, January 11, 2010

A girl can dream, right?




I am IN LOVE with this house. It's in West Jordan, and man.. it's amazing. The link for it is here http://www.utahrealestate.com/917656. Go check it out! I love the colors they have used in this bedroom. I would SO keep the maroon. I didn't post any pictures, but the kitchen is nice too. The thing I love most about this house, I wouldn't have to do any renovations. I really hope there is something similar to this available when we look to by. I'm hoping we will have a home of our own by this time next year. I would love nothing more than to be able to spend the holidays in my own home. We'll see what happens after taxes, a deployment, and maybe I will be able to find some little job, once Erin lets me.
I really cannot wait for this. And just to keep my "eyes on the prize," I'm thinking of adding this home as my desktop background =o) Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Its so pretty!!! You'll find the perfect house for you guys, and it'll be great. One piece of advice - make sure the house you buy has a kitchen and bathrooms you love. Everything else can be changed on the cheap, but not those rooms. I miss our house in Utah. There's nothing like living in a house you own.

Scottkids said...

It looks great! I love that bedroom!

Jane said...

Me too! I love maroon/magenta, and gold goes great with them!