Team Beachbody!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged! And I'm the type of person who can't resist a good survey or anything like a survey. Definitely a habit I'm not wanting to kick any time soon ;o)

4 shows I like to watch: (it all depends on the season)
  1. Desperate Housewives
  2. NCIS
  3. Grey's Anatomy
  4. Deadliest Catch

4 things I'm passionate about:

  1. My family; I will do anything for my family. My mom and my husband are my best friends. I tell them everything whether they want to hear it or not.
  2. Sports/athletics; I played soo many sports in school. I love hanging out with the husband and kids on the weekend and watch a good football game or Nascar race.
  3. Learning/education; I want to pride myself in being a well-rounded individual. Even though my family wasn't religious, my grandma bought me a children's Bible when I was a kid. She felt it was important for me to know the stories at least.
  4. Music; I like any and all kinds of music. If I'm in a funk, one of the first things I do is turn on the radio or search for my iPod. I may not be artistic enough to play an instrument, but I definitely appreciate those who can!

4 phrases I say a lot:

  1. Seriously? (yes Jen, me too, lol.. I blame Grey's Anatomy)
  2. Alhamdaallah (means thank god in pretty much every Arabic based language)
  3. Holy crap!
  4. Not right now...

4 things I have learned from the past:

  1. History repeats itself.
  2. Never go to bed angry; One piece of advice my father gave me about married life "Never go to bed angry, if you have something to say, get it off your chest before your head hits the pillow." Sometimes my head is on the pillow when I decide to talk to Warren, but I hate trying to go to bed with a weight on my shoulders. I'm not the type of person who bottles things up anyway. If I have something to say, I usually say it right then and there.
  3. I'm a master procrastinator.
  4. I give up too easy.

4 places I would like to go:

  1. Germany
  2. Ireland
  3. Alaska
  4. Florida

4 things I did yesterday:

  1. Woke up
  2. Watched Julie and Julia
  3. Got even sicker
  4. Napped most of the afternoon away

4 things I'm looking forward to:

  1. My birthday dinner at The Melting Pot with my amazing husband.
  2. The trip to Cali in May.
  3. Our family trip to Disneyland in June
  4. Our 5th wedding anniversary in July.

4 things I love about winter:

  1. Sweaters/Jackets
  2. Hot drinks
  3. It's a good excuse to lay on the couch with a good book and a blanket.
  4. I can escape to Cali to get out of the awful white stuff on the ground

4 things on my wish list:

  1. A new iPod Nano
  2. A "sleigh" bed frame.
  3. A house
  4. New pot and pan set

4 people I tag:

  1. Melissa
  2. Sandra
  3. Julie
  4. Marnie

2 comments:

Scottkids said...

I will do this tag soon! Promise!

Julie Catoe said...

I love it. Jane you are so funny. I learned a lot about you. Thanks for sharing.