Team Beachbody!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Idleness sucks..

First week of '10 is done and over. Minus a few meltdown's from Shannon and myself, I think it's been pretty good. I've been doing the wiifit everyday, except yesterday. But still, that's a pretty good track record for me!
I have no idea what to put on here. Don't have a whole lot to talk about, and nothing too exciting. One of these days I'll get around to posting about our vacation and put some pictures up. I felt I was going to be more motivated after my cup of coffee this morning. Yeah, not so much. It made me hella hyper and talkative, poor Warren. But, I seemed to waste all that (what could have been useful) energy on WoW.
Anyway, maybe I will write more later. Anyone have any suggestions on something to write about?? haha.. I'm open to suggestions..

1 comment:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Talk about your favorite books, or what you're currently reading. I saw your post on Melissa's blog about how you like to read. Its cool to read what others think about books. Post things you see that you like, or are attracted to. I like interior design, so I tend to find tons of pics online of rooms or houses I like. Talk about anything. At all. I like reading your posts! One question: how do you like the Wii Fit? We just got the Wii, and I'm thinking of getting the Fit Plus. Does it really work?