Team Beachbody!

Friday, January 13, 2012

5 Question Friday!

1. What's the last thing you bought for yourself?
Yesterday, I got new workout clothes and a new outfit for date night tomorrow night! I think both choices were good investments.

2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day?
I actually have to think about this for a minute.. recently discovered I can make a pretty awesome potato soup. But I also love a recipe from Campbell's, it's called Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie. It's one of my favorite things to make and eat!

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
NO WAY! And no. No way would I possibly look at swimsuits right now. I'd much rather have bamboo shoots shoved underneath my fingernails.

4. If you could be any candy, what would you be and why?
Chocolate just sounds too generic. And since I'm addicted to them right now.. I'd say hot tamales. Hot Tamales are an acquired taste. Not every likes them. To some they are just too hot =o)

5. What are you most passionate about?
The military, military families. I really don't have too many other things I'm absolutely passionate about. Last week someone I went to high school with died, also spent a lot of time with his family in high school (my high school boyfriend's family are best friends with his). I discovered Westboro Baptist Church was coming to town for the funeral and I was thoroughly angered by this. I was in tears, ranting to my husband.

Bonus: What is your favorite thing to "pin" on Pinterest?
Ummm, anything and everything? Haha! I absolutely love looking at the Home Decor tab.. I have so many plans for the house we have yet to purchase. Someday though!

Today's questions could be found on: http://www.katesworldbykate.blogspot.com/

No comments: