Team Beachbody!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Cinco Pregunta Viernes (5QF)

1. Do you swim in the winter?
I don't really swim during any season. Especially not winter.

2. Do you love or hate winter?
Depends. This Utah winter has been relatively mild. So I'm enjoying it this year. I dislike snow. It's wet and makes a huge, muddy mess. Especially in my home.

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
Let me put it this way, the day my husband left for Basic Training, so this Tuesday, I stayed in an oversized tshirt and pajama shorts, all day. Most days I get dressed, and it's even more rare if I put make up on, just to stay home all day.

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
Sometime in high school, can't remember exactly when. I know it wasn't before I was 16.

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
Ill calls? Like at work? Let's just say, if you are calling in once a week your ass should be fired. Maybe once a month?
If you are frequently calling in, using the same excuse (and have no family obligations), you either have a weak immune system and need to see a doctor or you really don't want to be there and should find a job you enjoy.

The questions for 5QF can be found at: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: