Team Beachbody!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 7

Favorite movies

Oh man! There are so so so so, so many! One of my all time favorites in the comedy division is Step Brothers. I go back and forth with my best friend and husband quoting that movie.

I guess my favorite action type movie would be Watchmen. It's one of those comic book type movies, but I LOVE it. It has one of my favorite actors in it as well, Jeffrey Dean Morgan aka Denny Duquette.

For a romance type movie, Dear John. It tugs at the heart strings a little. Nicholas Sparks realllyyy knows how to make a girl cry. And I'm not going to lie, Channing Tatum is a total babe, especially in an Army uniform.

Some other close favorites are Talladega Nights, We Were Soldiers, Boondock Saints, Hot Fuzz, Super Troopers, Julie & Julia, Remember the Titans, Walk the Line, The Life Aquatic, and Royal Tannenbaums.

Honestly, I have way too many favorites. I can flip through the movie channels and find something to watch at any given time. Maybe my favorites change from week to week. So, these are my favorites for the moment.

No comments: