Team Beachbody!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 16

Dream house.

Today's post was actually quite easy to write. The explanation below is from a blog post of mine on May 17, 2010. Someone asked me once what my dream home would be. One night I thought about it real hard and came up with the idea below..

My perfect, completely paid for home would have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Husband and I could share a bathroom, but I would want the girls to have separate ones so we wouldn't have to hear them complain about their sister taking too long. Like I said, that would be in my perfect world, haha. The house would have a living/family room, with a fireplace of course! I would have a huge kitchen with an island and all black appliances. Can't forget the tile flooring! Oh, the oven would have to be gas and not electric, since I have yet to master the art of cooking on an electric stove. Can't forget the HUGE master bathroom with the HUGE tub, and 2 sinks. You know, his and hers sinks, that way I don't have to clean his nasty sink. Guys are messy, they shave and stuff, and the hair gets everywhere, so gross! There would have to be a separate shower, big one too, with a little place to sit down. My mom's shower has one and it's great. Also, I want a little connecting to my bedroom that I could make into a reading room. Lots of windows for some natural light during the day, a chaise lounge, and a big comfy blanket to wrap myself up with while reading. The house would have to be all one floor too since I don't want to have to deal with stairs. I'm clumsy, and I could see it could be hazardous in my old age. Last but not least, the exterior... A deck would completely wrap around my little white house, with blue shutters. Azaleas and rose bushes would line the deck, if they could grow in that climate of course. That is the house where I imagine we could raise our girls, celebrate every holiday, grow old with the husband, and play with the grandkids....

No comments: