Team Beachbody!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 17

Something you're looking forward to.

A phone call. Something, anything. It's been kind of a rough last few days. The girls need a call from daddy, so do I. I miss him. At least when he was deployed we were able to talk more than this.

Yes, husband is in BCT for the Army until the middle of April. The time he's there will be as long as his deployment was to Afghanistan. Since August, I knew this week would come. And I tried to really mentally prepare myself.

I'm really looking forward to April though. When he can come back and we can actually go do things as a family. There will be better weather in April. It will almost be the wonderful spring time here in Salt Lake.

I'm looking forward to having my husband back. The day before he had to go to the hotel was a great day, even the day we took him to the hotel was awesome. So thinking of those days is making me miss him that much more.

No comments: