Team Beachbody!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Down for the count

This so sucks. I was on such a roll. I was decluttering, throwing stuff out, donating things, and rearranging the apartment. And some strange virus has knocked me flat on my butt. This couldn't have come at the most inopportune time. The husband leaves in less than 5 days now and I have SO much to do.

We're in the process of trying to get Erin into the spare room. There are boxes everywhere. Needless to say I'm looking forward to tax return so I can buy another bookshelf and maybe a few more storage bin type options.

But I pretty much spent most of today on my butt or back. I just feel wiped. 2 o'clock rolled around and I just felt like I couldn't keep my eyes open any more. Thank goodness Erin went down for a nap, I was able to get one in as well.

No comments: