Team Beachbody!

Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
In the pantry in the hallway. Oh, on the really high shelf so my children can't get to them. I need to find a new hiding spot though, husband has found them.

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
I try to. There may be a few miscellaneous trash items/wrappers. But I try not to keep anything major just lying around inside. Call me crazy, but I'm afraid if we were to ever get into a horrible wreck (heaven forbid), I don't want things flying around the car.

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
Yes, twice actually, only once as a legal adult though. Someday it would be nice to go without the children!

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
The frugal part of me is saying cold room, warm snuggly blanket.. But the real me says warm room while working on a light blanket.

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
Thank goodness there really haven't been any that come to mind. Of course flying with a child who has learned to walk and thinks she can walk anywhere she pleases, whenever she pleases isn't fun at all. One of the last trips on a plane has probably been the worst experience. I had a crying 5 year old who was done traveling and a 2 year old who was quite insistent upon being set free to run.

5QF questions can be found at http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/.

No comments: